[ Download | News | Screenshots | Source | API | FAQ ]
- Fixed issues related to setting controller button mappings.
- Fixed Netplay file info display bug.
- Fixed Netplay R.O.B. synchronization problems.
- Adjusted brightness and bloom of the scanlines filters.
- Loading game state no longer closes controller windows.
- Updated FirebrandX palettes.
- Fixed Netplay connection and quick save issues.
- Added scanlines video filters.
- Fixed component layout issues within Start Netplay Server dialog that occurred on resize.
- On startup, it now verifies that the content directory exists, defaulting all directories if necessary.
- Fixed bugs in screenshot mechanism.
- Made the size of the Zapper target detection region configurable from the Input Settings dialog box.
- Updated the cart DB.
- Fixed malfunctioning Zapper trigger button API functions.
- Clicking on the title bar, menu items or any point outside of the window no longer activates the Zapper trigger.
- Fixed input issues in Quattro Sports (BMX Simulator) and Spot (options menu).
- Fixed bug that prevented battery backed non-volatile RAM from getting automatically saved.
- Fixed focus stealing bug in NSF Player that prevented it from running in the background.
- Fixed NSF Player bug in which the track automatically advanced after 3 seconds of silence when a user pressed paused.
- Fixed bug in C API getPixels function.
- Modified mapper 002 (UxROM) to treat the bank select register as a full 8-bit register.
- Modified Hex Editor to accept input from the numeric keypad.
- Fixed controller input issues under OS X. A JInput native file needed to be renamed to load properly in Java 8.
- Fixed Python issues related to class and variable names with 2 leading underscores. The name mangling trick used to simulate private scope worked perfectly fine in Jython running within Netbeans. But, standard Python did not like it.
- Fixed bug in Map Maker and Sprite Saver. Neither was updating properly when configured for sprite zero hits.
- Introduced Skip button for the Set All Button Mapping feature.
- The debugging tools and the machine speed menu are now accessible while running Watch History or the History Editor.
- It is now possible to switch between Watch History and Export Video/Audio.
- Augmented the source with an Apache Ant buildfile and compilation details.
- Added Screenshots and News to this site.
- Added instructions on how to run the Remote API test programs from different languages.
- Provided more FAQ, particularly about History Tracking.
- nintaco.com is up and running.
- The first official version is released.
Copyright © 2018 nintaco.com
Nintaco is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of LGPLv2.1.